Gone are those times when people had to worry about receiving Payslips on time. In the olden days, many of the employees, especially the ones working in the government sectors, received their payslips along with all their monthly payments. However, as technology has changed drastically over the years, so has the idea of generating monthly payslips. It can be done online.
In this article, we’re going to emphasizing the government employees that can generate their payslips online. That said, the employees working for a private organization can always receive theirs from their organizations.
Importance of Salary Slips
Payslips are interchangeably called salary slips that are legal documents an employee receives from a private organization or governmental organizations, every month. Employees generally revise these slips in a printed form or can obtain them through online mediums. It comprises the monthly deductions, bonuses, allowances, and other details of an employee. It is important because:
- It provides details about the base pay of the employer
- It provides details about the allowances
- It serves as proof of employment
- It is essential for issuing loans and also claim other benefits
The generation of payslip is easy for the employees, especially the ones generated online. The government of Pakistan has eased the process for their government employees by allowing them to generate their payslips online through Pifra. This allows no chance of error as everything works automatically.
Steps to generate the online payslip
If you’re a government employee in Pakistan and are looking forwards to download the payslip for the month, then here are the steps you have to follow:
- Open the official link of Pifra on the computer or a mobile web
- Create an accounting, after entering the essential details
- Click on the services and the button of online or pension payment slip.
- Then in the next step, the salary slip payment will be open
- Fill in the required details with the government code
- Follow all the instructions provided on the website.
- The other information also includes the employee personnel number, the CNIC number, and other information
- Once you’ve entered all the information, the salary slip will be generated, which can also be downloaded.
What exactly is PIFRA?
It is a short form that stands for Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing. It is an official auditing system that the governed officials of Pakistan have generated. It is also considered as a project that was established to enhance the efficiency of the auditing system of the country. Although all the Pakistani government employees can get the payslips through emails, some of them still log on this site to register and get their specifically.